- Nº493 Date: 2011-01-09 - 09:00
- Max Depth: 28m Duration: 51mins
Great launch and landing off beach.
En route we saw 2 lots of dolphin pairs.
Apparently one of the best sites on The Shoal, but with poor viz and feeling cold, didn't enjoy it so much.
Saw lots of fish and a lovely big marbled stumpy ray tho. Found huge cowrie. At end saw lots of yellows and yellow tips.
Still enjoyed it tho!
No pictures for this dive
- Dive type : recreational, reef
- Temp: Surf 26°C Bottom 21°C
- Visibility: Bad Water: Salt
- BCD: Sea Quest -
- Compass: Suunto - SM6
- Computer: Suunto - Solution
- Computer: Suunto - Vyper
- Regulator: Oceanic -
- Wet suit: - 5ml
- Weights: 4 Kg
Link to this spot:
- Body of water: