- Nº183 Date: 2012-09-27 - 08:26
- Max Depth: 26.2m Duration: 41mins
Nice first dive on the wreck. With people who hadn't dived the wreck before so we spent most of the dive outside of the wreck.
Big school of mulloway under the keel and a lot of small kingfish all over the wreck.
Few little lionfish tucked in around the higher compartments of the wreck.
No pictures for this dive
- Dive type : recreational, wreck
- Temp: Surf 23°C Bottom 21°C
- Visibility: Good Water: Salt
Link to this spot:
- Body of water:
- Tank nº1
- Steel, 11L
- AIR mix
- Pressure: start: 210bar
- SAC: 1.14 bar/min
- RMV: 11.97 L/min