Scuba diving enthusiast since 2008. Prefers the waters warm and clear, but almost anything goes.
Places I've Dived
- Total number of dives not on diveboard:
This number is added to the total number of dives logged in Diveboard (public+private) for the stat "Total number of dives".
- Dives published:96
- Total dives count:129
- Dives this year:0
- Total underwater time on Diveboard:2 days 14 hrs 48 min
- Most dives on Diveboard in:
- Deepest Dive:
31m in Larnaca, Cyprus
- Longest Dive:
68 min in Loppi, Räyskälä, Finland
- Pictures in logbook:132
- Number of species spotted:237
Petri Hirvonen's dives and posts rRSS feed
Access to water from stony shore near a cooking shed where we had some snack after the dives. Some European Perch and Mussels. Clear weather, light winds (aprox. 2 m/s). Air temp. 20°C
Nice evening dive at Porkkala. More sea life than usual. Clear weather, very light winds. Air temp. 15°C. Water surface flat. Photo from the buddy Tommi Muona's site: http://teamdiver.org/tommi/
First Zenobia dive from the boat Queen Zenobia from Larnaca harbour. Total of 3 groups, divemaster + 5 in mine. Descending on the middle of the wreck, then dive around the rear part. Propellers, lorries, life boat. Light winds. Clear weather.
Second dive of the the day from Cydive I after a good break in Agios Georgios fishing harbour. Only couple of minutes boat ride to the dive site on the northern side of Geronisos island. A bit more fish on this one. Entrance to a cavern said to be full of shrimps in 30m, but couldn't go in because the first ones to enter where coming out at the same time. Used a lot of air for some reason, maybe due to a lot of finning during this and previous dive. No-deco limit also came too near, so I started surfacing earlier and missed a couple of swimtroughs.
- PADI Deep Diver (Jul 2016)
- PADI Dry Suit Diver (Oct 2015)
- PADI Project AWARE Specialist (Nov 2014)
- PADI ENRICHED AIR DIVER (Jun 2012)
- PADI RESCUE DIVER (Jun 2011)
- PADI EFR - Primary Care (CPR) & Sec Care (1st) w/ AED (May 2011)
- PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER (Jun 2009)
- PADI OPEN WATER DIVER (Jun 2008)