Scuba diving enthusiast since 2008. Prefers the waters warm and clear, but almost anything goes.
Places I've Dived
- Total number of dives not on diveboard:
This number is added to the total number of dives logged in Diveboard (public+private) for the stat "Total number of dives".
- Dives published:78
- Total dives count:121
- Dives this year:0
- Total underwater time on Diveboard:2 days 9 hrs 52 min
- Most dives on Diveboard in:
- Deepest Dive:
31m in Larnaca, Cyprus
- Longest Dive:
68 min in Loppi, Räyskälä, Finland
- Pictures in logbook:132
- Number of species spotted:232
Petri Hirvonen's dives and posts rRSS feed
Beautiful calm morning in Latchi! On a boat from harbour to St. George Island. First dive along The Wall from 10m all the way down to 30m and up again.
A good, long coffee break back in the harbour and then for a second dive. This time mooring to the front of the wreck. Descending straight to enter the bridge, then diving through cafeteria and accomodation decks.
This one went to be a night dive, because sun had already gone down when started the dive. More sea life than usual also on this one. Clear weather, very light winds. Water surface flat. Air temperature had gone down to 10°C during the dive. Photo from the buddy Tommi Muona's site: http://teamdiver.org/tommi/
Second dive of the day at Grand Island. This tme to Turbo Tunnels, a maze of swim-throughs, canyons and caverns.
- PADI Dry Suit Diver (Oct 2015)
- PADI Project AWARE Specialist (Nov 2014)
- PADI ENRICHED AIR DIVER (Jun 2012)
- PADI RESCUE DIVER (Jun 2011)
- PADI EFR - Primary Care (CPR) & Sec Care (1st) w/ AED (May 2011)
- PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER (Jun 2009)
- PADI OPEN WATER DIVER (Jun 2008)