Scuba diving enthusiast since 2008. Prefers the waters warm and clear, but almost anything goes.
Places I've Dived
- Total number of dives not on diveboard:
This number is added to the total number of dives logged in Diveboard (public+private) for the stat "Total number of dives".
- Dives published:77
- Total dives count:109
- Dives this year:5
- Total underwater time on Diveboard:2 days 2 hrs 42 min
- Most dives on Diveboard in:
- Deepest Dive:
31m in Larnaca, Cyprus
- Longest Dive:
68 min in Loppi, Räyskälä, Finland
- Pictures in logbook:127
- Number of species spotted:231
Petri Hirvonen's dives and posts rRSS feed
Another great dive at Zenobia! To the dive site on the boat from the old Larnaca fishing harbour. Mooring to the rear end of the wreck and descending straight to propellers. Diving past the lorries and back from the life boat, remembering to feed the breams with leftover toast from breakfast.
Access to water from stony shore near a cooking shed where we had some snack after the dives. Some European Perch and Mussels. Clear weather, light winds (aprox. 2 m/s). Air temp. 20°C
Open water sessions 1-4 of the PADI Rescue Diver course.
Nice evening dive at Porkkala. More sea life than usual. Clear weather, very light winds. Air temp. 15°C. Water surface flat. Photo from the buddy Tommi Muona's site: http://teamdiver.org/tommi/
- PADI ENRICHED AIR DIVER (Jun 2012)
- PADI RESCUE DIVER (Jun 2011)
- PADI EFR - Primary Care (CPR) & Sec Care (1st) w/ AED (May 2011)
- PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER (Jun 2009)
- PADI OPEN WATER DIVER (Jun 2008)