Scuba diving enthusiast since 2008. Prefers the waters warm and clear, but almost anything goes.
Places I've Dived
- Total number of dives not on diveboard:
This number is added to the total number of dives logged in Diveboard (public+private) for the stat "Total number of dives".
- Dives published:96
- Total dives count:129
- Dives this year:0
- Total underwater time on Diveboard:2 days 14 hrs 48 min
- Most dives on Diveboard in:
- Deepest Dive:
31m in Larnaca, Cyprus
- Longest Dive:
68 min in Loppi, Räyskälä, Finland
- Pictures in logbook:132
- Number of species spotted:237
Petri Hirvonen's dives and posts rRSS feed
Evening trip to lake Iso-Valkee. Some rain and some sun, mostly cloudy. Moderate winds. Air temp. +20 C.
Second dive of the day at Grand Island. This tme to Turbo Tunnels, a maze of swim-throughs, canyons and caverns.
The name of the site is said to come from one of the swim-through caverns where you can in suitable conditions come out from the top of it like from pistol's mouth. Mostly rocky bottom, lots of swim-throughs. Some sandy areas. Large areas of sea grass. Air temperature aprox. +30 C, windy and a bit cloudy. Little of dwelling on surface, in deeper water almost still.
A good, long coffee break back in the harbour and then for a second dive. This time mooring to the front of the wreck. Descending straight to enter the bridge, then diving through cafeteria and accomodation decks.
- PADI Deep Diver (Jul 2016)
- PADI Dry Suit Diver (Oct 2015)
- PADI Project AWARE Specialist (Nov 2014)
- PADI ENRICHED AIR DIVER (Jun 2012)
- PADI RESCUE DIVER (Jun 2011)
- PADI EFR - Primary Care (CPR) & Sec Care (1st) w/ AED (May 2011)
- PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER (Jun 2009)
- PADI OPEN WATER DIVER (Jun 2008)