Scuba diving enthusiast since 2008. Prefers the waters warm and clear, but almost anything goes.
Places I've Dived
- Total number of dives not on diveboard:
This number is added to the total number of dives logged in Diveboard (public+private) for the stat "Total number of dives".
- Dives published:84
- Total dives count:123
- Dives this year:1
- Total underwater time on Diveboard:2 days 12 hrs 13 min
- Most dives on Diveboard in:
- Deepest Dive:
31m in Larnaca, Cyprus
- Longest Dive:
68 min in Loppi, Räyskälä, Finland
- Pictures in logbook:132
- Number of species spotted:232
Petri Hirvonen's dives and posts rRSS feed
Evening trip to lake Iso-Valkee. Some rain and some sun, mostly cloudy. Moderate winds. Air temp. +20 C.
Nice evening dive at Porkkala. More sea life than usual. Clear weather, very light winds. Air temp. 15°C. Water surface flat. Photo from the buddy Tommi Muona's site: http://teamdiver.org/tommi/
Nice dive at the Vera K wreck from Cydive I. Only the bridge of the wreck is still in one piece and can get entered. Other parts of the boat lie all over the seabed and can't much tell what is what. Really nice large archway near the wreck where I spotted the biggest Parrotfish I've ever seen in Mediterranean, almost the size of one's in the Red Sea. Something (other divers?) had gotten a few Fireworms floating around which wasn't very nice. Wouldn't like to get those in to my face or inside the wetsuit...
Peak Performace Boyancy dive of the PADI AOWD course.
- PADI Dry Suit Diver (Oct 2015)
- PADI Project AWARE Specialist (Nov 2014)
- PADI ENRICHED AIR DIVER (Jun 2012)
- PADI RESCUE DIVER (Jun 2011)
- PADI EFR - Primary Care (CPR) & Sec Care (1st) w/ AED (May 2011)
- PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER (Jun 2009)
- PADI OPEN WATER DIVER (Jun 2008)