Scuba diving enthusiast since 2008. Prefers the waters warm and clear, but almost anything goes.
Places I've Dived
- Total number of dives not on diveboard:
This number is added to the total number of dives logged in Diveboard (public+private) for the stat "Total number of dives".
- Dives published:78
- Total dives count:110
- Dives this year:0
- Total underwater time on Diveboard:2 days 3 hrs 12 min
- Most dives on Diveboard in:
- Deepest Dive:
31m in Larnaca, Cyprus
- Longest Dive:
68 min in Loppi, Räyskälä, Finland
- Pictures in logbook:132
- Number of species spotted:233
Petri Hirvonen's dives and posts rRSS feed
Follow-up dive for Rosa's Discover Scuba Diving -session.
Nice evening dive at Porkkala. More sea life than usual. Clear weather, very light winds. Air temp. 15°C. Water surface flat. Photo from the buddy Tommi Muona's site: http://teamdiver.org/tommi/
Name of the site comes from natural round formation all the way from surface to sandy bottom at ten meters, that looks partly like an amphitheatre. It was nice to look from bottom up to the sarface where the waves where hitting on the rocks on the. Windy and a bit cloudy. Little of dwelling on surface, in deeper water almost still.
Open water sessions 1-4 of the PADI Rescue Diver course.
- PADI ENRICHED AIR DIVER (Jun 2012)
- PADI RESCUE DIVER (Jun 2011)
- PADI EFR - Primary Care (CPR) & Sec Care (1st) w/ AED (May 2011)
- PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER (Jun 2009)
- PADI OPEN WATER DIVER (Jun 2008)