- Nº65 Date: 2012-07-31 - 10:30
- Max Depth: 35.2m Duration: 42mins
First dive in Lanzarote.
Shore dive, with a not-so-easy entrance : plenty high tides and entrance from a ladder into shallow water.
Lots of sea life down there with an amazing visibility. The reef really feels pristine - I'm pretty sure there isn't much diving around !
Schools of jacks following us and playful, a huge eel and a bunch of spider-crabs.
After following the first lava trace, huge wall falling down to 35m and over
Made a few cool pics - tomorrow I'm starting the CMAS 3* training!
- Temp: Surf 26°C Bottom 22°C
- Dive type : Recreational, Photo
- Visibility: Excellent Water: Salt
- Computer: Mares - Nemo Excel
- Weights: 10 kg
- Dive with Uli from Northdiving Lanzarote
- Northdiving Lanzarote confirmed the dive with parameters: 35.2m / 42mins
Link to this spot:
- Body of water:
- 1. Air
- 12L Steel 220 → 30 bar
- Average depth: 16.2m
- SAC: 1.73 bar/min
- RMV: 20.76 L/min