- Nº74 Date: 2012-08-08 - 10:32
- Max Depth: 43.6m Duration: 45mins
BEST DIVE EVER !
going down -> -45m there the huge golliath grouper mother of them all... in a family reunion in fron of their cave / home.
Going up, made some maths (I'm faster at maths by -45m apparently), through a set of beautiful caves... and there at the exit a huge octopus hunting ! Uli tapped the rocks to get fish to gather and brought the octopus closer ... for 5mins we watched him chage the skin pigments to brown stony, than jump on preys and get all whity.
Finally on the way back by -9m, one last smaller octopus was finishing his meal made of a giant spider he was sucking out... on the way there was a crab shell, probably the previous victim of his appetite!
1m apnea time underwater and free dive to -6m to get a diver out ... and tadaa ! CMAS 3*!
No pictures for this dive
- Temp: Surf 30°C Bottom 20°C
- Dive type : Recreational, Training
- Visibility: Good Water: Salt
- Computer: Mares - Nemo Excel
- Weights: 6 kg
- Dive with Uli from Northdiving Lanzarote
- Northdiving Lanzarote confirmed the dive with parameters: 43.6m / 45mins
Link to this spot:
- Body of water:
- 1. Air
- 12L Steel 200 → 30 bar
- Average depth: 17.4m
- SAC: 1.38 bar/min
- RMV: 16.56 L/min