- Nº49 Date: 2012-01-03 - 11:42
- Max Depth: 5.4m Duration: 18mins
First time with a dry suit, first time ice diving.
Everything went well, Vince showed me how to make a bubble tornado :)
Beautiful horizontal cavities craved by the bubbles and cool puffy ice forming at the surface.
And there even was a fish (trout) silently freezing at the bottom of the lake!
Drilling the ice from below was a tough exercise, I started to ventilate quite a lot and took a few mins to get breathing back to normal
- Dive type : training, ice diving
- Temp: Surf -2°C Bottom 2°C
- Visibility: Average Water: Fresh
- Dry suit: - Neoprene 7mm
- Regulator: - Full-Face Mask
- Computer: Mares - Nemo Excel
- Weights: 8 kg
- Dive with Vince from Tignes Ice Diving School
Link to this spot:
- Body of water:
it("Read More", scope: ["diveinfo", "divepage"])