- Nº30 Date: 2012-04-26 - 00:45
- Max Depth: 24m Duration: 38mins
The British cargo ship the S.S. Thistlegorm.
Bombed by two German Heinkel He-111 aircrafts on 6 oktober 1941.
Tonnage: 4898 gt
Length: 128 m (419 ft)
Beam: 18 m (59 ft)
Armament: 4.7-inch (120 mm) anti-aircraft gun
Cargo: Bedford trucks, Universal Carrier armoured vehicles, Norton 16H and BSA motorcycles, Bren guns, cases of ammunition, and 0.303 rifles as well as radio equipment, Wellington boots, aircraft parts, and two LMS Stanier Class 8F steam locomotives.
- Dive type : recreational, deep dive, wreck
- Temp: Surf 21°C Bottom 21°C
- Visibility: Good Water: Salt
- Weights: 6 Kg
- Dived with Martijn Hickmann from Diving World Red Sea
Link to this spot:
- Body of water:
- Tank nº1
- Steel, 0L
- EANX32 mix
- Pressure: start: 200bar
- SAC: 1.21 bar/min
- RMV: 0.0 L/min