I am a Scuba diver from Strabane , Northern Ireland . Was a member of Strabane Sub Aqua Club for 10 years from 2000 until I left to go to New Zealand where I presently live in Auckland. Qualified architect and lecturer who plays piano sometimes, likes movies , red wine , Tottenham Hotpsur football club and of course diving.
Places I've Dived
- Total number of dives not on diveboard:
This number is added to the total number of dives logged in Diveboard (public+private) for the stat "Total number of dives".
- Dives published:219
- Total dives count:457
- Dives this year:2
- Total underwater time on Diveboard:7 days 05 hrs 07 mins
- Most dives on Diveboard in:
- Deepest Dive:
40.3m in Auckland, New Zealand
- Longest Dive:
93min in Leigh, New Zealand
- Pictures in logbook:210
- Number of species spotted:25
Malachy Mc Garrigle's dives and posts rRSS feed
John and I were the only 2 out of about 18 divers on the boat who actually found the cave the first time around.
Dry dive in a hyperbaric medical chamber. meant to go to 50 but one girl had ear problems . Lots of people getting narked and laughing a lot. Time seemed to fly . A very interesting experience.
- CMAS Advanced Club Diver (Jul 2011)
- CMAS CFT Nitrox Diver (Jun 2010)
- CMAS CFT Search and Recovery Diver (Dec 2008)
- CMAS Rescue Diver (Aug 2002)
- CMAS Diver Medic (Jun 2002)
- CMAS Motor Boat Handling (May 2002)
- CMAS 2 Star Club Diver (Oct 2001)