- Nº149 Date: 1995-12-04 - 08:30
- Max Depth: 13m Duration: 15mins
Trout transmitter retrieval.
The retrieval off the this trout was problematic at best. Dirk speared the trout and immediately one of the resident groupers came straight for the trout and taking the trout and Dirks hands in one gulp. It sucked the trout out of Dirks hands, turned and fled. Dirks hands were OK, just minor abrasions. The trout and the transmitter were lost.
No pictures for this dive
- Dive type : reef, research
- Visibility: Average Water: Salt
- Weights: 4 Kg
- Dived with Dirk Zeller Ph.D
Link to this spot:
- Body of water: