- Nº65 Date: 2012-08-11 - 11:00
- Max Depth: 5m Duration: 46mins
A new dive site for us which is excellent for sheltering from the easterly wind that was blowing everything else out.
Midday sun, neaps and previous calm weather gave us excellent viz in a really interesting an varied reef straight of the beach.
Saw plenty of Corwkwing wrasse and some good sized Balun Wrasse, along with the odd spider crab and Spiny Starfish.
Really nice and easy dive after too long out of the water!
- Dive type : recreational, reef
- Temp: Surf 16°C Bottom 16°C
- Visibility: Average Water: Salt
- Dive buddies: Mark Chatwin
Link to this spot:
- Body of water: