- Nº66 Date: 2012-10-27 - 10:00
- Max Depth: 26m Duration: 45mins
Outside temp was bloody freezing with a bitter wind. Waster temperature was better at 13c. This was our first dive in 3 months so started shallow and worked our way down to a Wessex helicopter at 26M via the various Armoured vehicles, tanks, swim thru's and ironing boards etc.
We then cut straight back to the pontoon using its anchor rope for a 6m safety stop.
Nice dive, but had a nasty leak in my foot which caused me to freeze when back on dry land.
- Dive type : recreational, Inland Quarry
- Temp: Surf 13°C Bottom 10°C
- Visibility: Average Water: Fresh
Link to this spot:
- Body of water:
- Tank nº1
- Steel, 15L
- AIR mix
- Pressure: start: 180bar
- SAC: 0.81 bar/min
- RMV: 12.15 L/min