Diving is about a lot more than just going under water, and enjoying it (which is already a lot !). Some do it because they love the fish, or the sea grass, the nudibranchs, the wrecks, or because they like to boldly go where no man has step a fin. Diving teaches environment awareness, responsibility for one's mistake and their potential impact on fellow divers, also it helps getting to know one's own body, and it reveals surprising landscapes. It tackles physics, biology, mechanics, mathematics. On the whole, two divers will never enjoy diving because of exactly the same reasons. That is why there's so much to do on Diveboard !
Places I've Dived
- Total number of dives not on diveboard:
This number is added to the total number of dives logged in Diveboard (public+private) for the stat "Total number of dives".
- Dives published:59
- Total dives count:98
- Dives this year:17
- Total underwater time on Diveboard:3 days 1 hr 9 min
- Most dives on Diveboard in:
- Deepest Dive:
46.3m in Saint Florent, France
- Longest Dive:
77 min in Gozo Island, Malta
- Pictures in logbook:283
- Number of species spotted:23
Pascal's dives and posts rRSS feed
A dive site where you have to go by boat, the shore being very high cliffs. We crossed a massive amount of yellow tail baracudas.
- CMAS 3 stars diver (Jul 2012)
- Cayman Island Lionfish Culling License (Nov 2011)
- CMAS Nitrox (Oct 2011)
- CMAS 2 stars diver (Jul 2011)
- PADI Advanced Open Water (Jul 2011)
- CMAS 1 star (Jun 2007)