Diving is about a lot more than just going under water, and enjoying it (which is already a lot !). Some do it because they love the fish, or the sea grass, the nudibranchs, the wrecks, or because they like to boldly go where no man has step a fin. Diving teaches environment awareness, responsibility for one's mistake and their potential impact on fellow divers, also it helps getting to know one's own body, and it reveals surprising landscapes. It tackles physics, biology, mechanics, mathematics. On the whole, two divers will never enjoy diving because of exactly the same reasons. That is why there's so much to do on Diveboard !
Places I've Dived
- Total number of dives not on diveboard:
This number is added to the total number of dives logged in Diveboard (public+private) for the stat "Total number of dives".
- Dives published:80
- Total dives count:123
- Dives this year:0
- Total underwater time on Diveboard:3 days 21 hrs 6 min
- Most dives on Diveboard in:
- Deepest Dive:
64.9m in Roadstead of Marseille, France
- Longest Dive:
93 min in Maire Island, France
- Pictures in logbook:297
- Number of species spotted:23
Pascal's dives and posts rRSS feed
First Dive of the day with SilverSwift cruises. Once again wonderful colors, clear warm water.... Very close to paradise !
Dives on the Great Barrier Reef in Australia provide always wonderful colors and exceptional species.
Wonderful dive in a warm water, very near the reef, lots of life in the sponges. Sun, excellent visibility, many colors, friendly guide... What more do you want during wintertime ?
- Wreck diver (Jul 2014)
- IANTD Normoxic Trimix Diver (Jun 2014)
- IANTD Advanced Nitrox Diver (Jun 2014)
- CMAS 3 stars diver (Jul 2012)
- Cayman Island Lionfish Culling License (Nov 2011)
- CMAS Nitrox (Oct 2011)
- CMAS 2 stars diver (Jul 2011)
- PADI Advanced Open Water (Jul 2011)
- CMAS 1 star (Jun 2007)