- Nº24 Date: 2012-09-12 - 10:18
- Max Depth: 14.5m Duration: 41mins
Refresher dive after a long time away from diving. Will start Advanced Open Water Diving tomorrow, exciting!
Refresher dive went well, all the basic skills are still there, guess it's a bit like riding a bicycle. But good to go through all that since I am diving with a lot of new equipment, for example the regulator hose was pretty short.
I Can really recommend the Big Blue diving center in Dahab, well organized, professional,small groups, personal attention and fun. There are some pics of them in this post.
- BCD: Mares - F-light
- Fins: Scubapro - Jet Sport
- Mask: Atomic Aquatics - Frameless
- Other: Mares - MV Octopus
- Regulator: Mares - Instinct 12S
- Wet suit: Waterproof Diving AB - W2
- Weights: 8 Kg
- Dived with Walid Sadik from Big Blue Dahab
Link to this spot:
- Body of water:
- Tank nº1
- Aluminium, 12L
- AIR mix
- Pressure: start: 200bar
- SAC: 2.03 bar/min
- RMV: 24.36 L/min