Naas Sub Aqua Club,
- Naas Sub Aqua Club was established in 1974.
- We now have approximately 35 active members
- 12 qualified instructors (a good ratio of instructors to trainees)
- 10 - 12 trainees each year.
- Starts in November & continues over the winter months
- 4 x sets of lectures on dive theory which takes place on Sunday afternoons
- Pool training in Curragh Pool
- Snorkelling starting from the 1st January
- Weather permitting diving commences mid February to early March
- Covers mostly South/East coastal diving spots of Ireland
- Weekends diving the West of Ireland
This shop has no affiliations yet
Meet the team:
Gallery (2 photos)
Spots and recent dives
18/08/13 at 18:33
Great vis, a lot of life
18/08/13 at 14:45
Huge size lobster spotted on this beatiful wreck... he was ~50 years old according to Liam who seems to know marine life quite well...
16/08/13 at 18:35
Guide Me II wreck is a nice place to see big lobsters and congur eel.
Posted on 07/08/12 at 09:57
Boat and equipment:
Guiding and safety:
Naas SAC is a classic CMAS club with main value being safe and diverse diving experience... We dive all over Ireland and regularly go diving abroad. It is always a great experience, dependable people and sensible bottom line.
If you think a review should be removed, report it to us and we'll decide what to do with the review based on the rules below.
- Must provide useful information for fellow divers
- Must be based on first-hand experience (i.e. hearsay, rumors, ...)
- Should be original (Same review submitted several times by different users are considered as spam)
- Shop owners must not impersonate customers
- Must not be racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Must not break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
- Must not encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Must not advertise products or websites unrelated to the shop
Processing please wait