Scuba School And Dive Center, United States
No reviews yet
No crew members updated yet
Gallery (2 photos)
Spots and recent dives
31/07/13 at 14:23
Shallow dive. Got paired up with a guy from California and a 14 year old junior padi diver. Not a great dive
30/07/13 at 10:49
First Nitrox dive. Got paired up with an idiot who was spear fishing. He kept chasing off into the current and blew through his air very fast. Also went up without a safety stop. Crew dropped me in to join other group for another 12 minutes or so and I made safety stop.
15/08/12 at 12:14
Final dive of Advanced Course. Sort of counts as two dives in one. Dove to 60ft to work on buoyancy and locating reef. Then surfaced for some weighting skills before decent to do drift dive. Saw a massive crab, biggest Cyndi has ever seen in all her years of dives.
If you think a review should be removed, report it to us and we'll decide what to do with the review based on the rules below.
- Must provide useful information for fellow divers
- Must be based on first-hand experience (i.e. hearsay, rumors, ...)
- Should be original (Same review submitted several times by different users are considered as spam)
- Shop owners must not impersonate customers
- Must not be racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Must not break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
- Must not encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Must not advertise products or websites unrelated to the shop
Processing please wait