- Nº17 Date: 2012-01-02 - 19:00
- Max Depth: 21m Duration: 44mins
Was my first night dive. Really cool - I actually really liked the focus you get from just seeing the world within your torch beam. I actually bumped into a turtle which was quite a surprise!!!
Went down to 21m and turned our torches off and then swung our arms around and the plankton began to glow like stars - was amazing!!!
No pictures for this dive
- Dive type : recreational, night dive, reef
- Temp: Surf 29°C Bottom 24°C
- Visibility: Good Water: Salt
- Weights: 9 Kg
- Dived with Sundiving
Link to this spot: