- Nº60 Date: 2012-10-27 - 09:30
- Max Depth: 15m Duration: 51mins
First dive in a dry suit. First dive on the west coast of BC.
Don't like using BCD for buoyancy while in drysuit.
Very very very cold. Nearly aborted the rest of the weekend after first dive. Didn't like cold. Feet frozen. Stayed dry in suit.
Happier on second dive when only using drysuit to manage buoyancy.
No pictures for this dive
- Dive type : training, wreck
- Visibility: Bad Water: Salt
- Weights: 28 Kg
- Dived with Christian from Ocean Quest Dive Centre
- Dive buddies: Melanie
Link to this spot: